sale in The Shenandoah Valley and West VA
The area's #1 online source for Real Estate, homes and
land for sale in Virginia and Land for Sale West Virginia
Negotiable Owner Financing
Shenandoah Crossing is a beautiful development that reflects history and wilderness. The project combines an old country estate and horse farm, with acres of wilderness in a pristine area that lies just beyond the Shenandoah Valley. Shenandoah Crossing is located approximately 30 miles northeast of Charlottesville, 1 hour from Richmond and 107 miles southwest of Washington, D.C. Amenities and include outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, a restaurant, an independently owned 18-hole golf course, a 60-acre lake for fishing, mini golf, and an equestrian center.
Birchwood Properties,L.L.C - David R Snow
72 Developed Golf Course and Waterfront Building Lots in Louisa County
Land For Sale in South West Virginia - Southwest Virginia Real Estate
Five Star Mountain Realty is your real estate expert if you are looking for property in the mountain communities of Floyd, Patrick, Carroll, Franklin, Henry or Grayson County.
EVERY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION IS UNIQUE -- we'll work with you to identify and target the specifics that will bring your deal to successful completion and WE'LL BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.
Augusta County VA Real Estate - Frederick County VA Real Estate - Page County VA Real Estate - Rockbridge County VA Real Estate - Rockingham County VA Real Estate - Shenandoah County VA Real Estate - West Virginia Real Estate
Shenandoah Valley Home Loans - For Sale by Owner - Foreclosure Bailouts in The Shenandoah Valley - Homes for Rent - Shenandoah Valley Home Buliders - Shenandoah Valley Burglar & Fire Alarm Systems - Shenandoah Valley Contractors - Virginia Relocation - USA Moving Services
Frederick County VA Real Estate and Land for Sale
Our goal as a real estate company is to reach out to our community as well as newcomers and to support them in buying or selling residential, commercial, land or investment properties in Frederick County VA. We want to be a part of the growth that is currently sweeping this region. Inspired by the real estate market as it changes, intrigued by new trends, new laws; each experience bringing more wisdom and experience to the table. - About Us
MPR lives by the traditional value of customer service while embracing the ever-changing world of technology. - Winchester VA Real Estate Agents
located in Old Town Winchester. Literally, we are in the
heart of where it's all happening.
Search for Property - Area Information - Find an Agent - Winchester Residential Real Estate Listings - Winchester VA Commercial Real Estate Listings - Buying a Home Northern Shenandoah Valley - Selling a Home Northern Shenandoah Valley - MPR Listing Guarantee - Mortgage Calculator Information - Agent Intranet - MPR Client Survey
Market Place REALTY
Real Estate Services for the Winchester VA - Frederick County VA Real Estate in Shenandoah Valley including Clarke County VA Real Estate, Berryville VA Real Estate, Stephens City VA Real Estate and parts of Warren Co VA Real Estate - Front Royal VA Real Estate - Berryville VA Real Estate
Bryce Mt VA Real Estate - Edinburg VA Real Estate - Mount Jackson VA Real Estate
Website Promotion with Business Networking
ShenandoahConnection.com and VABusinessNetworking.com
In addition to providing easy access to web pages and services in The Shenandoah Valley, Google has set up this special feature to help you find exactly what you're looking for with a click of the mouse. List Your Business with us!
LAND PURCHASE CHECK LIST by BK Hayes
1. Do you have a deeded right-of-way? Lenders require recorded access. Who maintains the access roads to the property? If not the State, then who is responsible for maintenance? If you are accountable, then do you have sufficient rights-of-way to service them properly. A 20 ft. minimum width is usually adequate for maintenance of limited-use private access rights-of-way. 40-60 ft. widths are generally acceptable for small to large subdivisions.
2. Are you sure about the "perk"? Standard in-ground home sewage disposal systems are generally less costly and troublesome than systems such as "sand filters", "aerobic", or other disposal alternatives. Buy land subject to your approval of the current health permit, or pending your satisfaction with the results of a "perk" test and who pays for it. For limited use, will your local health authority approve low-cost composting (waterless) toilet systems?
3. Are there any objectionable easements or encroachments on the land? Are they serious enough to cause you to reject the purchase of the property?
4. Is your building site exposed to potential flooding, earthquakes, sinkholes, underground caves, caverns, or mining shafts, and can the site be made relatively safe from undue exposure to other surface natural disasters such as landslides, hurricanes and tornadoes.
5. What are the depths of existing wells in the area? Without a municipal water source of supply, you need be concerned about well drilling costs and the availability and potential volume of underground water to supply your needs. Will you be satisfied with a cistern?
6. Who controls the mineral rights? Water rights? Is this information spelled out in the contract and deed? Many early reservations of mineral rights in the chain of title turn out to be of little or no consequence in a fast-moving society. Consult with your attorney.
7. Are electric and phone lines available? If not, how much will it cost to bring in service? Can the required easements be obtained to run in these lines? What will be their user costs? Can you be content with using a generator and cell phone?
8. Is there a recent survey? If not, will the seller guarantee the acreage within, say, 5-10% if you commission a survey? Will there be a price adjustment if the acreage called for in the deed is deficient? If possible, and particularly if you pay for the survey, you will normally not want to pay more if you get more. If the survey costs are split. or if the seller pays, there will likely be a price adjustment up or down if the surveyed acreage differs from the deed description. A recent survey is advised so you're satisfied with acreage and property lines.
Winchester Virginia Commercial Properties Frederick County VA Office Buildings Winchester Lease Properties Retail Spaces Martinsburg WV Commercial Investments Frederick Co Winchester VA - WV Panhandle Commercial Real Estate Sales
Get Connected with ShenandoahConnection.com
We are a full service website promotion and marketing firm located in The Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Our highly effective search engine promotion techniques will help put your web site or business in position to go head to head with even the largest competition. We provide community focused business networking online and offline. We provide a platform for networking by offering memberships to our service and through advertising strategies. We strive to bring together the best of every industry in the region and introduce them to our members and viewers through our family of web sites on a National level.
list many types of Building Contractors
Acoustical Ceilings - Air Conditioning - Appliance Repair & Suppliers - Architects - Brick, Stone, Masonry - Builders - Building Materials - Burglar & Fire Alarm Systems - Cabinets - Carpenters - Carpet & Floor Coverings - Commercial Remodeling - Concrete & Cement - Crane Service - Doors, Exterior & Interior - Drywall & Plaster Contractors - Drywall & Plaster - Electrical Contractors - Engineers - Environmental Engineering - Equipment Suppliers, Rentals - Excavating, Grading, & Trenching - Fences - Fireplace Equipment - General Contractor - Hardware - Heating & Air-Conditioning - Home Automation - Home Inspectors - Home Theater - Insulation Contractors - Interior Decorators - Interior Trim - Kitchen & Bath - Land Developer - Landscaping & Lawn - Lighting Fixtures - Lumber Companies - Management/Consulting - Millwork, Moldings, & Doors - Modular Homes - Mortgages - Multi-family - Organization Systems - Garage, closets, warehouse - Paint & Wall Cover Suppliers - Painting Contractors - Paving Contractors - Plumbing Contractors - Pole buildings - Prefabricated Modular Homes - Propane Gas - Radon Gas - Virginia Real Estate - Residential Remodeling - Restoration - Roofing Contractors - Septic Tanks & Installation - Siding - Single Family - Tile Flooring - Trim Work - Stone Masonry - Stone Veneer & Stucco Installation - Stone, Crushed & Building - Surveying & Land Planning - Trusses - Waste Disposal - Water Purification & Conditioning Suppliers - Waterproofing - Welding - Well Drilling - Windows - Wood Floors
Hardscape Contractor Rockbridge County Virginia - Harrisonburg VA Hardscape Contractor - Hardscape Contractor Rockingham County VA - Hardscape Contractor Roanoke VA - Hardscape Contractor Charlottesville VA
List your business or service with us MORE INFO
Albemarle County VA - Augusta County VA - Clarke County VA - Frederick County VA - Page County VA - Rockbridge County VA - Rockingham County VA - Shenandoah County VA - Warren County VA - West Virginia Shenandoah Valley Travel - Shenandoah Valley Advertising - Shenandoah Valley Arts - Shenandoah Valley Business Advertising - Shenandoah Valley Business Marketing - Shenandoah Valley Business Networking - Shenandoah Valley Website Promotion and Marketing - Shenandoah Valley Search Optimization - Cooperative Marketing
with Promotion - Shenandoah Valley
The Shenandoah Connection Network
Powered with Virginia Business Networking by VABusinesNetworking.com
Getting a professional website
geared toward your target audience is
Web Design Shenandoah Valley - Online Marketing Shenandoah Valley - FREE Advertising Shenandoah Valley - Shenandoah Valley Business Solutions - Shenandoah Valley Business Directory - Winchester VA Business Directory - Martinsburg West Virginia Business Directory - Worldwide Business Networking - Shenandoah Valley Internet Marketing - Start Your Own Business Shenandoah Valley - Start Your Own Business Martinsburg WV - Free Advertising Winchester VA - Free Classifieds Winchester VA - Shenandoah Valley Real Estate Deals - Short Sales Shenandoah Valley - Foreclosure Shenandoah Valley - Harrisonburg VA Electric Scooters - Shenandoah Valley Electric Scooters - Virginia Discount Scooters
Advertise Shenandoah Valley Business - Business Networking - Domain Names - Hosting Plans - Espaņol - Grassroots Marketing - Gifts, Promotional Products - Pop Marketing Design - Promotional Products - Printed Tee Shirts - Radio Advertising - Search Engine Optimization Marketing - Signs and Graphics - Shenandoah Valley Best - Shenandoah Valley Business Marketing - Virginia Business Networking - Virginia Classifieds - Voice Overs - Shenandoah Web Hosting - Web Promotion - Shenandoah Valley Web Site Design - VA Web Design Development - Business Partners - Creative Web Design
Shenandoah Valley Virginia online guide to information about small business arts networking, local events in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and West Virginia and beyond. Shenandoah Valley of Virginia - Website Promotion by Shenandoah Connection
How Will People Find Your Website?
Powered by GrassRoots Business Networking
Marketing - Online Business
Networking - Powered by Search Engine
If you have any ideas, comments, suggestions or would like to work on a project with us please do not hesitate to call 540-984-8190
Shenandoah Valley Virginia online guide to small business arts networking, local events in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and West Virginia and beyond. ShenandoahsBest.com
Back to Home Page